Vehicle Loading Crane (CV) Licence Course
High Risk Licence Requirements:
- Candidates must be 18 years or over to apply for a High Risk Licence
- Worksafe Victoria requires all candidates to be able to read, write & understand English, if sitting for a High Risk Licence
- Candidates have to have 100 points if ID and an Australian residential address to obtain a High Risk Licence
- Participants must be competent in written and spoken English (Students are required to undertake a Language, Literacy, and Numeracy test prior to commencing the training).
- Participants must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI).
- Participants are recommended to hold their Construction Induction OHS (White Card), if operating machinery.
- Participants are required to wear sensible work clothes and steel capped boots, and dress according to the weather for their training.
- Participants are required to bring appropriate sun safety protection.